Monday, January 9, 2012

My Delayed Trip to Emilee

Author's Note: In this piece, It is from the point of view of one of my presents for Christmas, a cell phone that I named Lawrence! Lawrence tells you how his trip to me was delayed and about his best cell friend Bruce!

Hello, I am Lawrence, Emilee’s cell phone she got for Christmas. She did not know I was coming! Sadly on my way I was put on something called back order so I am not with Emilee yet. Instead of her getting me on Christmas morning her dad put a picture of me in a card that said, “I will be here in 6 weeks!” Emilee decided to name me Lawrence while in she was with her friend Maria, Maria also named her phone. After lots of thinking Emilee thought of the name Lawrence. Maria found a name for her phone too, his name is Bruce, He’s my best cell. I’ve heard being some one's cellphone is so much fun. She will use me to call her friends and put cool ring tones on me. For now I am on my way to her and I will be with Emilee in 4 more weeks. Once I get to Emilee’s mailbox, I will be so excited to see Emilee and my best cell Bruce!

No comments:

Post a Comment