Monday, January 14, 2013

Prediction (Revised)


I have always been into very action pact books, anything else I read it's hard to fall asleep. When estimating an ending to a story I always end up up making it either adventurous or very dramatic. So when I was assigned to assume what was going to happen once he opened the purple jar I couldn't help but think it was going to come out and attack him. In the beginning of the story the author did I good job with making it surprising. I defiantly couldn't tell what was going to happen next. Once it got to the part with the purple gunk in the jar my big imagination took charge and pictured a big purple monster coming out and attacking him to the ground, but just before he can Mr.Mason tells him to stop. I pictured that Mr.Mason was using that as a threat and that if he doesn't stop the inappropriate attitude he wouldn't stop the monster and would let him devour Troy whole. Lastly, once his punishment was all done and over, he'd end up just like Dale, brainwashed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment